Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Recipe for Christmas Cookies•
Posted on November 10 2019
Use one of our Rolling Pins to bake Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
This is my favourite sugar cookie recipe; it's tasty and simple and perfect for making textured pastries. These will rise minimally and maintain original shape nicely.
230g (-1 cup) butter
130g (-1/2 cup) cream cheese
160g (2/3 cup) icing sugar
1 egg yolk
400g (1 1/3 cup) flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, cream cheese, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth
2. Mix in flour until one uniform mass. Separate dough into 2 chunks, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour
3. On a lightly floured surface roll out one piece of dough until it is about 1/8in (3-4mm) thick. Cut into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
4. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
5. Bake cookies at the same temp for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
6. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and let cool on a cooling rack The trick to making the best sugar cookies is to cut them thick enough and to time the baking process precisely.
Have fun and enjoy!
Cream Cheese Sugar ...
Cream Cheese Sugar Cookie Recipe for Christmas Cookies - Use with our Christmas Embossed Rolling Pins!Read More
Tips to Care for yo...
Tips to Care for your Rolling Pin: After use clean body and crevices with a damp cleaning brush; use water sparingly if needed, and towel dry. Do n...Read More